Get started instantly growing your business, and watch
and rewatch at your own pace.
The Elopement Photographer Course
Grab hold of your dream to become an elopement photographer & help create intimate experiences for couples all over the world.
The Elopement Photographer Course is for YOU if…you’re looking to be more than just a photographer and want to book more intimate weddings & elopements.
- Learn the exact step-by-step branding & marketing strategies to attract & book more “perfect fit” elopement & intimate wedding couples and get inquiries flowing into your inbox. (YES, even for YOU!)
- Get all the tools and knowledge you need to knock your client’s experience out of the park and get raving reviews and run your business like a true CEO (no more “winging it” only to feel frustrated when nothing works)
- Get insider access to one of the world’s leading elopement & intimate wedding photographers in the thriving VIP group (go inside Maddie Mae’s head and ask her anything as you learn & grow)
“incredible breadth of knowledge”
Learning from Maddie Mae was the best investment I have made in my business. I felt that I was on shaky ground when it came to all the ins and outs of adventurous elopements and the instruction she provided has given me the solid footing that my business needed. She not only has an incredible breadth of knowledge about marketing, but is an impressive communicator and teaches in a way that you can actually comprehend and take action. I'm a bit of a perpetual student… so when I say that learning from Maddie Mae was by far the best learning experience I have ever had—it's no joke. Maddie genuinely wants everyone to succeed in the industry. She’s not just spouting community over competition, she’s living it.
“this course is 100% worth it”
Ok, I get it, investing in yourself is scary. But as someone who is a stickler when it comes to spending wisely, let me tell you this course is a thousand percent worth it. It’s set a precedent for all other educational resources out there and honestly, I don’t think there’s any that can top this course. Maddie is constantly adding new information, including real conversations with clients and BTS videos which are so incredibly helpful. This course goes beyond elopement photography – the marketing strategies that are explained in depth will benefit anyone in any sort of entrepreneurial endeavor. I felt lost when it came to SEO before purchasing this course and now I’m so excited to say that I’m ranking on page one for several of my keywords. Elopement inquiries have started coming in and I can honestly say this course was the best thing I’ve done for my business.
"changed my business”
First of all, THANK YOU MADDIE MAE, FOR THIS COURSE! It has changed my business! I started a few years ago, but after two deployments and being active duty military with little time off, I am finally getting my feet on the ground and taking off with my business. I have taken other courses, but none like this! Maddie answered questions before I even knew I had them, and then some! I have completely redone my website with intention, and I am now getting regular inquiries when I was getting none. I knew nothing about marketing, and now I feel like I finally have a leg to stand on. If you’re on the fence, take the plunge! If you do the work, your business will transform! Again, thank you so much, Maddie Mae. You’re a lifesaver! Oh, I’d also like to add that I tripled my prices, AND I AM ACTUALLY GETTING BOOKED!!!
How To Leave No Trace – For Wedding & Elopement Photographers
Public lands make amazing backdrops for some of our favorite couple’s photoshoots—but they need our help.
Partnering with the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics, this course was created to help photographers bake environmentally ethical principles into their businesses. Learn how to…
- Make less of an impact when you shoot in & explore gorgeous parks, forests, and other public lands (it’s not about being perfect, it’s about being better)
- Gently & respectfully share relevant, helpful information with other photographers regarding caring for our planet (there is no shame here—simply learning & growing)
- Use the Leave No Trace principles in your branding & marketing to help inform clients on your environmental views & policies (so there are no awkward conversations come shoot time)
100% of proceeds go directly to the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics
Templates & Guides
The blueprints you need to make your elopement
photography business run like clockwork
The Elopement & intimate wedding Client Guide + Design template
Level-up the experience you’re providing your clients with this comprehensive, customizable planning guide on “How To Elope”—specifically for intimate weddings & elopements
- 100+ pages of beautifully designed, professionally written content (all text included)
- 30+ included elopement & intimate wedding planning topics
- 100% inclusive language for all couples <3
- 4 Formats; Adobe InDesign 2021 (.indd) file template (U.S. Standard Letter), Adobe InDesign 2021 (.indd) file template (European A4)
Canva template & Copy-only Word document (.doc)
- Fully complete PDF example (.pdf) from Adventure Instead
Still not sure if this whole “elopement
photographer” thing is for you?
Join our FREE Facebook community to see just how rad it
really is & get access to over 17+ hours of live-recorded
trainings so you can see for yourself
Not ready to go all in?
That’s OK! Take your time. But while you decide, here’s
some free stuff I think you’ll LOVE
How to Use Lightroom Smart Previews
How to Use Photo Mechanic
What’s In Your Camera Bag
How to Take Good Star Photos
How to Get Perfect Skintones in Lightroom
3 Tips for Photo Culling
Hiking Camera Backpack
Want weekly free business tips straight to your inbox? Sign up to get notified of new free resources so you don’t miss out! No spam, I promise