Awareness of elopements & intimate weddings is at an all-time global high…
… as more & more couples are seeing elopements as a viable alternative to the default of having big weddings.
So there’s never been a better time to take action & learn how to take hold of this rising number of eloping couples.
This FREE 7-Day Elopement Photographer Challenge will help you get jump-start on this opportunity & position your business to book more valuable elopements… all in just 7 days!
This 7-day challenge will teach you:
- How to make your marketing more elopement-friendly so that couples thinking about eloping will consider you in their photographer search
- How to price elopement photography, what packages to offer, and how to communicate the value of an all-day elopement experience—so that you’re not leaving money on the table with 1-2 hour bookings.
- The most important first steps to take in your business to attract more of your dream, high-end eloping couples—whether you want to specialize fully in the elopement niche or just add more elopement bookings to your calendar
so wHO IS THIS CHALLENGE FOR?
- New photographers who want to specialize in elopements but aren’t sure where to get started with building their elopement photography businesses
- Established photographers who want to start photographing more elopements in addition to shooting big, traditional weddings or other types of photography
- Established photographers in other industries who want to transition into being full-time elopement photographers
WITH Real REsults from Real Photographers
“got my first ADVENTURE ELOPEMENT inquiry EVER and they just booked!”
Guys!!! I can’t help but share my excitement right now!! I took the 7 day elopement challenge and implemented everything I learned and got my first ADVENTURE ELOPEMENT inquiry EVER and they just booked!!!! I’ve booked elopements, but this is my first real “adventure” elopement and I am SO PUMPED. The bride said she follows you guys at Adventure Instead on Instagram and she reached out to me because I reminded her of you!!! BEST COMPLIMENT EVER :sob::pleading_face: She wants me to help them choose a location AND she booked by biggest/all day package!! I’m seriously so thankful for this group and everything I’ve learned. I feel so prepared and ready to serve them. Thank you x1000 Maddie Mae!! :smiling_face_with_3_hearts:
“took Maddie Mae’s free course on full day elopements and booked two in 24 hours”
I had a couple days off so I took Maddie Mae’s free course on full day elopements and booked two in 24 hours. I was already getting the leads but I would have only booked them in for 4 hours . I feel like I owe her dinner or something … that’s an insane increase in revenue . thanks :heart: Maddie
“had 3 serious elopement inquiries that I have calls booked with”
After finishing the 7 day free elopement photographer challenge and implementing everything, I had 3 serious elopement inquiries that I have calls booked with! This was all in just a few days from each other. It’s obviously working what Maddie taught!! With 2021 looking like it’ll be more intimate weddings and elopements, I know that’s the route I want to take for my business.
AND AFTER THIS CHALLENGE, YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH..
A WEBSITE PAGE/BLOG POST & INSTAGRAM POST—ALL ABOUT ELOPEMENTS
AN EMAIL RESPONSE FOR ELOPEMENT INQUIRIES (COMPLETE WITH PRICING GUIDE)
PLANS FOR AN EPIC UPCOMING MOCK ELOPEMENT STYLED SHOOT
A THOROUGH UNDERSTANDING OF WHY ELOPEMENTS MATTER TO YOU
Wondering who is teaching this challenge?
I’M MADDIE MAE
A Colorado-based, Rangefinder-award-winning, full-time elopement photographer
with 120+ elopements under my belt, and 100 more elopement bookings on the calendar. I’ve traveled to 15 countries to help couples create their dream elopement days.
But my life as a photographer didn’t always look like this…
I started by photographing 100% big traditional weddings and barely scraping by. But after photographing my first elopement in 2015, I decided my truest passion & purpose was helping more couples be THEMSELVES on the day they got married and bringing the focus back to what truly matters—THEM, and their commitment to each other.
With some business & marketing strategy, I made the switch and within 12 months, I’d made over 6 figures from booking a season FULL of dream elopements. Since then, I’ve traveled the world, shot elopements close to home, and have truly mastered the art of marketing & booking awesome elopements.
Now our team, (me, Amber, and Tori) consistently receive 110-160 real elopement inquiries per month and make an average of over $8,000 on each elopement—all while exploring the world.